We’ll officially hit the half-way mark for 2018 at the end of the week. This feels like a good time to reflect on the goals I set for myself back in January.
- New fitness goals for a good cause.
- Start building something for the next ten years.
- Create for the sake of creating.
- Improve my data-crunching skills.
- Make things by hand.
- Track everything.
- More road trips south of the border.
- More workshops and presentations.
- Pay off the last of my student debt.
- Make time with friends and family.
So how am I doing?