Code is language. Code gives us building blocks to create things and solve problems.
When I talk about “Code” I’m really talking about the technology that enables everything we do online, and how it supports the other three pillars (Content, Community, and Commerce).
This page is a placeholder for all my notes and thoughts about what I’m learning, and what (I think?) I know about web development. More to come!
My latest posts about Code
- “They just want to get stuff done.”
- There’ll always be a need for web professionals.
- Getting into civic tech + Code for Canada’s Toronto open house
- On WordPress, career development, productivity, and life goals. (Hallway Chats)
- A world of decentralized fun to be had.
- Development of the WordPress REST API is under-resourced.
- [Takeaways] 10 website tactics to steal from Tony Robbins
- A new WordPress portfolio theme worth checking out.
- You don’t own your audience.
- “Digital literacy.”